Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Digitized

Things. I've got 'em. And now, you're going to feel weird reading this list of things that I've got. Because it's probably not the sort of thing you're thinking of.

I've got a thing for men in fine suits.
I've got a thing for men with slender, but strong hands. Like you'd find on the cellist for a string quartet.
(I guess this means I've got a thing for cellists in string quartets that wear fine suits.)
I've got a thing for the bandaged invisible man look. Complete it with a nice hat and a fine suit, and I'm happy.
I've got a thing for nice hats.
I've got a thing for books bound in leather.
I've got a thing for maps and globes. The older, the better.
I've got a thing for masks. Every mask, every time.
I've got a thing for dice. Every number of sides, every possible color and size.
I've got a thing for sleek ties.
I've got a thing for heavy pieces of paper.
I've got a thing for playing cards.
I've got a thing for magic tricks.
I've got a thing for things that have faces on them, but normally shouldn't.
I've got a thing for plush animals. Or plush anything, really.
I've got a thing for knick-knacks.
I've got a thing for pinstripes, and demand they be in style.
I've got a thing for leather shoes.
I've got a thing for feathers in bright colors, especially red, yellow, and blue.
I've got a thing for the color combination of green and black, but I try to use it sparingly.
I've got a thing for drawing supplies.
I've got a thing for writing utensils.
I've got a thing for Batman.
I've got a thing for fish and birds.


I don't know what I'm doing anymore, I'm just listing things I really like. I was going somewhere with this, but I've forgotten.

No comments: