Friday, February 12, 2010

Compromisation

I forgot to tell you, but I'm going back home this weekend. And by this weekend, I mean that I am currently sitting on a couch, watching Top Gear with my father. So I'm at home right now. I've got an orthodontist appointment on Monday, and I guess they thought they'd just fly me out for the entire weekend.

Boy, am I tired. I took three exams this week. I only got a C+ on that exam I took on Monday. I'm not happy with that at all. I took another exam on Wednesday, and I got a D+ on that. I'm pretty upset about that, considering the fact that I was pretty sure I got at least a high B on the exam. And looking at the answer key, I don't understand how my grade could possibly be so low. Did he take points off because I didn't have the right feelings while filling in my bubbles? And then I took one last exam this morning. I sure as heck hope there isn't a trend of some sort going on, because that would mean I got an F+ on that last exam. Not even funny.

Man, I had all of these insightful things I wanted to talk about here today, but I'm all tired from traveling and testing all day, and now frustrated by my bad grades. Bah humbug.

No comments: