Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snorzel

I'm supposed to wake up early tomorrow and go to the orthodontist. And then I come back, pack up my stuff, and sit around until about dinner time. And then I go to the airport and fly back to Montana. If I'm awake during the flight, I really need to read about 40 pages in this book for class. If not, then I'll be really fucked in class on Tuesday. I'll get back to my room sometime around 1 in the morning, so I won't have any time to read that book unless I read it during the day tomorrow or on the plane. I think I might hate that book a lot.

Today I decided I would mix up my already solved Rubik's Cube, and then solve it. It took a few hours, but I got it. And then I mixed it up again, and solved it again. I did that at least three more times, before I lost count of how many times I solved it. I'm pretty much an amazing person. I'm putting it down for good tonight, because I think it might be giving me a headache. But that last time I solved it was pretty awesome; I hadn't even made it to the really complicated part when I found it was finished.

Somewhere hiding in my bedroom is my Death Note knitting bag and my copy of Shadow of the Colossus. They aren't in my dorm, so I assume they got left here after Christmas break. But my inability to quickly glance around and find these items really worries me. What if I left them in my old dorm with Ali? Then I'll never see these items again, and these things are pretty important to me. Let's hope I remember to scour my room searching for them before I fly back to Montana tomorrow.

No comments: