Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hygienists

I just noticed that this is my 307th Ubiquity entry. I made 360 Gaia Journal entries, so let's see if I can beat it!

I am sad that I haven't made an update since finals week. I am also sad that I didn't notice when my 300th entry came and went. So much has happened since my last entry. I took my last final, flew home, crammed a bunch of hangout time in with all of my friends, had Christmas, flew to Maine, crammed a bunch of hangout time in with Griffin, eventually flew home again, and now I'm at my grandparent's house as one of the stops on the way back to college. I hope I still have a seamonkey when I get there.

I have had very little time to myself this winter break. It's been pretty stressful for a vacation.
I worry about what it's doing to my health. All the junk food, the irregular sleeping pattern, traveling so far every week. Not to mention all this emotional strain of seeing loved ones and saying goodbye to them, often times within the same day. I hope the first few weeks of class won't be that stressful, because I really need to rest. Just... sleep...

I'm doing a lot of the driving to Montana, but it is hard because I'm tired all the time. Ever since I've flown home for winter break, I've been really tired. It's like I can't catch up on my sleeping. Even when I get 12+ hours, I'm still dead tired. I wish I knew why, and what I could do to remedy it.

Speaking of sleep, I think I'll go do that right now.

No comments: