Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Deteration

So I now have a movie-going buddy, who is also lacking in a car but is willing to wait for the bus with me. It's exciting. We went to go see Men Who Stare At Goats yesterday, but there was a problem with the film and it didn't play. To make up for it, they gave us each two free movie tickets, and then let us go ahead and sneak into any other movies that were playing. So we saw Paranormal activity. It was a pretty good movie, but it wasn't very scary. Just as a different friend told me would happen, we ended up laughing a lot. Still worthwhile.

Anyways, we're planning to take our four free movie tickets and get a group of four people together to go and see Twilight. We're planning to just ruin it for everybody. Maybe dress up as Harry Potter, or go in Guy Fawk's masks. But mostly stand up and yell a lot of things. It should be good fun. And if we get kicked out it doesn't matter, because we didn't pay for anything.

I sign up for my classes tomorrow morning. I'm fairly excited. I'm trying to sign up for this Biology class, which will have an actual lab. I like labs... A lot. So I think it will be good for me. And I'm now fulfilling all of the requirements to major in Anthropology. As much as I like science, I think I may go the Anth way, if only because I won't have to take an extra year of college just to complete my major. Not knowing what I want to do with my life is pretty sucky, but at least I have options.

So I have been really foul-mouthed lately. I'm not sure why, it might be the people I'm hanging out with. I just felt like mentioning that.

No comments: