Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hang Up

NaNoWriMo word count, nooooo! Look at how far behind I am! I tried to write 10k words this weekend, but really only hit 4k. That wasn't even enough to fill my goal for one day! I'm starting to think I might not hit 50k words by the end of November.

So anime club had a big movie viewing night last night. There was a raffle, and I entered and won eight times. It's the luck of the Irish. I won five times in the first raffle, and got a Haruhi wall scoll. I then won three times in the second raffle, and got a Zatch Bell clock. Winning multiple times didn't make any difference, because you can really only win once per raffle. But I won the first time both times, and got to take the better of the prizes offered.

... I don't like Zatch Bell, but I really wanted to take the clock apart. I took it apart today, and put it back together again. It still works. I'm not that proud, actually.

This Wednesday I fly home for Thanksgivng, and I'm excited. I haven't been eating well lately. I don't know why, but food service has been putting out only really crappy food lately, and they haven't been putting out much of it. So my meals have been really poor, and I can only think about what food I'm going to eat when I get home.

In the movies last night, they always had people sitting around eating things. I pretty much started drooling at the screen. I really really badly need a good meal.

I fly back to Montana on Saturday, and I'm not excited for that. I don't know why dad decided I only get to stay a few days, but that's how it is. I just have to squeeze in all of my friend and family visitng into two days, is all.

Okay, now I'm gonna go try to write another 1k in my novel before I go to bed.

No comments: