Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Candy

Rorschach's Journal, August 15th: Night Owl is so dreamy, but he doesn't care about me. He says mean things and he wouldn't even recognize me on the street. Oh diary, preventing nuclear war is basically the worst.

: (

(Real men keep diaries.)

So happy nineteenth birthday to me! It was a fairly happy one. First I played video games with a friend at midnight and hung out until about five in the morning, slept for a bit, and then hung out with different friends until about seven at night. We went on a hike, which did not work out so well for me and my asthma (it was rather embarassing; it wasn't a difficult hike). And then they drove me out to a special bakery with huge cinnamon buns, and bought me a cinnamon bun. And then we played video games.

So I've got a PS3 now, with Little Big Planet. That's a good game for me. I can play it by myself whenever I want to, but it's got a great multiplayer mode. So whenever I'm hanging with someone and we're bored, we can just play a game. That's all I really have to say about that.

No comments: