Sunday, November 1, 2009

Find Bind Drag

Achoo! Eugh. I just huffed a feather accidentally. It was actually kind of painful.

So I had a good Halloween. I went on a scavenger hunt with the anime club. My team won three packs of Magic the Gathering starter packs each. I honestly don't know what I'll do with them now, since I don't really play. But at least now I know other people with Magic cards, in case I do feel like playing. And it was the weekend, so I ended up staying out until about four in the morning. Not bad, if I do say so myself.

I got the first 1667 words of NaNoWriMo written today. I'm excited, but I found out that I can get distracted really easily if a bad song starts to play. Skip skip skip, and then I browse the internet, and I end up writing almost nothing in a very long space of time. Also, I kind of really hate how my NaNovel is starting out. But I guess I'll continue on, because I can always rewrite it after the month is over.

So my birthday is next week! I am excited. Though, I don't know how I feel about turning Nineteen. Nineteen is the jerkwad age, where everyone starts to act like a major dick. I really hope that doesn't happen to me, because I would like to be able to stay friends with all of the people I love.
Mostly, though, I'm excited for the giant poster that Tia is going to make for me. I hope a lot of people sign it. If they don't, I'll probably sign it a bunch myself, because I really love me. And then my poster will probably stay up for a long time, and I'll be able to gloat about it. Or something.

No comments: