Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Parking Kiosk

I saw Where the Wild Things Are finally! A friend took me to see it today in celebration of my birthday. I was pretty excited. And yes, I enjoyed the movie. I just wish I had a car, or something, so I didn't have to awkwardly sit around waiting for the bus all the time.

There is so much leftover popcorn, hooray!

I didn't get back until about 8pm, so I didn't write any words for NaNoWriMo today. I am a bit disappointed at myself. To make up for this, I decided I would write twice as many words tomorrow... Despite the fact that I actually have some homework that needs doing. I figure that if I can stay focused inbetween classes, and maybe even jot down some notes of things to write during class, I'll be fine. Tomorrow morning is laundry day anyways, so I'll have plenty of free time.

Man, I really want to play some video games right now. Anything would be fine, so long as it isn't a sports game. Or a DS game. Okay, I think what I'm tyring to say is that I really want to play a consol game that is probably a classic. One that will take up hours of my time, and leave me feeling satisfied when I'm done. (And have me itching to play when I'm not.) Yes, I need a video game about like that right now.

I would also like to paint my fingernails, but that's not going to happen. I should just give up on these silly pipedreams of mine.

No comments: