Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Followed Home

Oh, hey Ubiquity. Sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while, guess I've been busy, or something. I think it might be midterms, since I've got all of these exams and homework assignments. Which reminds me that I have an assignment that I should definitely complete before I got to bed.

I am so excited for NaNoWriMo to start that I can't even put it into words. So I won't.

I spent $50 at the craft store today, and I can't decide if I should feel guilty or not. I plan to use everything I bought, and I even made sure to buy mostly things I will use again in the future. Like a hundred little black buttons that I can use for eyes on my dolls. (It was only 99¢!) I went in with a list, and I pretty much stuck to it. Eh, whatever, I've now got enough supplies to start this really big project I've been planning. So it's all good.

OH HEY, just now I finished making a Jirachi doll for a friend. Like, right just now. Here, let me show you a picture of it.
That doll is pretty much Frankenstein. Seriously, I stitched pretty much all of it together. I'm not even sure I crocheted any of it, I just pulled out a needle and started stitching into things until it came about. I also love how crap-tastic the semi-circle on its belly is. Also: He wanted red instead of blue. Makes it more special, or something.

In unrelated news, it snowed about four inches today. The snow really started to pick up just as I was making my way back from the craft store. It was not very fun to get whipped in the face with snow when I was wearing only a flimsy sweater. I swear, it wasn't even starting to snow when I left.

No comments: