Friday, October 2, 2009

Beanie

I don't think I want to fly back to Bozeman on Sunday. I think I want to stay here at home, with the few friends that are left. It's just so much more comfortable here.

So I tried putting Bootcamp on my Mac again today. It took six separate install disks, two of which were Vista. I finally got XP on here, and it was not easy at all. I'm still having problems, though. I don't think it installed fully, and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to open the Mac OSX disk while in Windows. So a lot of my hardware isn't really working when I'm a PC. And I haven't figured out how to connect it to the internet, so I really just have a useless lump of computer that's probably only good for running programs that don't need right-clicking. I'm going to keep working on it, though. The only problem is that I can't restart the process anymore, since I don't have a Windows install disk that I can use. Ugh. I hate this Mac so much right now.

No comments: