Thursday, October 15, 2009

Treats You Like

Yes! I got the character design for the most complicated character done and I am pretty satisfied with the result. Now I need to figure out the other character, and put a bit of effort into making a side character friend, and design a rope... Yep. And then I will have three characters and a rope finished.

Teaser! This was the hardest thing to figure out, because I am no good at designing things like kimonos.


Wow, all the flashy vibrancy is gone as soon as I take a digital photo. Either way, I'm pretty sure the next time I draw this kimono in full color it will be done on the computer. Actually, I really hate this kimono now. Fuck my life, I think I might start over.

So I did that thing for the film major girl where she took video of me brushing my hair. It was really... different. I brushed one side of my head for like, twenty minutes. And then I used a blow drier on it. She did a lot of trippy things, like having someone else hold a blow drier underneath to make my hair fly all over the place. Or angling the camera and having me tilt my head back to make it look like my hair was growing. I just... Man. I can only see this video becoming psychedelic.

I had a weird dream last night. Let me tell you about it. It started with me and a group of people exploring a house, looking for some creeper dude. While we were ogling a door, trying to figure out how to get past it, creeper dude grabbed me and dragged me underneath a bed. He held my mouth shut, and told me not to scream or he'd break my hips in half. To prove it, he grabbed both my hips and bent it slightly, and motherfucker did it hurt. So I nodded. I think he made me ask what time it was, or something. I did, and then I elbowed him, crawled out from underneath the bed, and dragged him out by his hair. A chubby police dude in my group beat the crap out of him, and then the house burned down. I don't understand why. And then I wrote a song on my ukulele. And then played a really huge guitar.

When I woke up, I decided to try playing the song I wrote, but it didn't work out well. In my defense, I had a hard time playing the song in my dream as well.

Today has been a very creative day.

EDIT: Haha, I'm editing my own post. Right at midnight.

Anyways, I made this because I was so upset with that poor photo:

My wrist is so cramped right now it's not even funny.

No comments: