Monday, October 19, 2009

Soul Squeaky

I went swing dancing today. Except I didn't dance, because I don't know how to swing dance. But I knew somebody in the band, so I went to support him. That is the story of my Monday.

Wait, there is so much more, but it's all about this guy I keep seeing that reminds me of TKTWTSTE. He doesn't wear the same thing every day, but he does dress sloppily. And today I found out he is an amazing swing dancer. Wait, yeah, no, I guess that's all there is to say, because nobody can replace the original TKTWTSTE.

I am in the mood to make comics. I have no idea why, but I'm back to thinking in comic strips. It is such a terrible habit, because I'll get stuck trying to think up a punchline to ordinary everyday things. It's worse than zoning out. But I want to make these comics, and I want to make them fast. And I want to make that comic book type dealie I've got planned. And I want to play the piano again. I want to do something creative, and be really good at it. Mannnn, I just want to make things.

I also want my roommate to stop sleeping all the time. I have nothing against her needing her sleep, but I hate tip-toeing around my own room at two in the afternoon. Today I walked in, saw nobody was there, and started talking to myself in my usual frantic manner, (Whispering, actually. Shut up about it.) only to find that she was actually lying in bed the entire time. I did not know what to do, so I gathered up my books and left. And then I waited in the lobby until it was time to leave for class, because it was raining today. It was just a plethora of awkward happenings, all because she is sleeping so much.

Maybe she is sick again? Ugh, I hate it when people are sick all the time like this.

No comments: