Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Carry On

So I'll be on the internet, right? And I'll be surfing along, doin' my thing, when all of a sudden I realize that there is something insanely important and really interesting on the internet that I should do right now, and the first step to doing it is clicking a button at the top of my browser. Now the real problem is that I have no idea what this thing is, and I usually click the home button, or my e-mail button. This keeps happening, and it has left me in a state of limbo. There is something interesting to do, I just don't know what it is.

Wait! Fuckdamnit. This is unrelated, but I forgot that I wanted today's entry to be a letter to poets. I was going to complain about how poets today suck mostly, and offer some constructive criticism that would greatly improve things. I guess I'll just do it tomorrow, then, if I can remember to turn on my computer before I go to sleep.

Ick, this is a horrible cup of tea. Why do I keep making bad tea?

Next week is finals week, and I am actually pretty jazzed about it. I'm taking one of my finals early this week, on Friday. I will ace that exam. That means I only have two tests next week, and I'm super confident about one of them. The other one I am actually a little nervous about, and I plan to attend the study session in an attempt to get a grade higher than a C. But even though that difficult exam is on the last day before I fly back home, I will probably spend a lot of next week playing video games and not studying. I suppose I am a bit of an idiot like that.

Wish me luck on my grades! I'm actually fairly certain that I've failed one class, will be getting an A in two others, and will get a D or a C on the last one. My grades are so inconsistent. Let's see how this plays out.

No comments: