Monday, May 25, 2009

Anti-Inflammatory Paste

Anybody else noticing the severe lack of posts lately? Sorry about that. Guess I'm getting a bit lazy.

In fact, I'm feeling pretty lazy about it right now, and I kinda want to just roll over and go to sleep instead of type things out. So maybe I'll keep tonight's post a bit shirt. I mean short.

I need to get working on plushies for friends. I've got three requests, and they're all complicated in their own way. And I pretty much have the same due-date for everyone: Just a few weeks from now. I suppose if I started working diligently now I'd have no problem cranking them out, but... Gosh. It's still a lot of work. And I'm kinda sick of bringing my yarn to school.

There are so few days left of school. It's freaking me out. I always get this way at the end of the schoolyear. I feel like I'm running out of time and start panicking a little bit. It used to be that I'd start getting panicked, flustered, and irritable with no clear reason why. But just a few years ago I linked it with the end of the schoolyear and realized it was the cause of my invisible problems. It's like one giant due date looming over my head. I gotta get everything done, or else I won't pass.

Ughhggg. I spent a good chunk of today just doing homework. I was considering skipping school tomorrow, but I want to get all this work turned it. I finished it on time and damnit, I want to follow through!

... Christ, I hope I can graduate on time.

No comments: