Friday, May 8, 2009

Floccinoccinihilipilification

So I woke up this morning and had an epiphany. About that water assignment. (The assignment wasn't actually about water. It was about DNA technologies and electrophoresis.) I did some quick research on a simple idea we have only vaguely touched on in class, and got everything typed up. All in under 2o minutes.

If I can do this in college, I am getting a PHD.

My senior photos have been posted online! -LINK

I forgot my shoes, pirate boots, pirate sash, and there was a hole in my pants. The session consisted of "Tilt your chin to the left, now to the right, lean back..." so the photos look kinda funny all in a row like that. My favorite is the succession of the first three. It goes Dopey Smile - Awkward Tilt - ADD. Hilarious.

Ugh, I can't look at myself anymore. That copy-paste smile is creeping me out. And making me smile.
Also: Since when were my teeth so yellow? My teeth are immaculate.

Okay, now I have to talk about my teeth. And how much I freak out over them. I don't even know why. I swear to God, I didn't care about them for about five years, and never brushed during that time. Then all of a sudden, BAM my teeth are number one on my beauty regime. I'll admit that I don't brush twice a day, just brush once. And I often leave sticky foods like icecream on my teeth all night. But who else do you know owns their own dental tools? Who isn't a dentist, that is. I can't floss compulsively (Yes--a flossing compulsion) now that I have braces, but nothing is stopping me from swishing with mouthwash during leisurely moments. I carry around a tiny toothbrush, no bigger than my pinky, and brush away foods immediately after meals. I'm always checking, scratching, picking at my teeth.

Augh! Teeth. They will never be clean enough! I need to go brush.

Before I go:
Floccinoccinihilipilification - To belittle something; to perceive as useless.
I spelled it correctly on my own.

...

ALSO: Floccinoccinihilipilificatrix is the feminine form. And I will fight you to the death if you say otherwise.

No comments: