Monday, June 8, 2009

Gumbilicious

Goodness, I can't believe I didn't make a post last Thursday. Something really interesting happened with TKTWTSTE then, and this is usually were I keep track of it.

Thursday, TKTWTSTE wore something different. He wore light colors and shorts, and did not have his hat. I assume this is because it was about 2000˚ outside. It seriously startled me. I ended up staring at him in disbelief as he walked past Amber and I gabbing out front of Biotech. And of course he noticed me staring, and his face turned bright red. I felt so proud of myself. Every time he is uncomfortable, I have succeded.

Later that day, I ran into him. Quite literally, BAMF ran into him as I was speedwalking. (I speedwalk everywhere in the hallways, shut up.) He is built like a brick wall or something, because I was jolted backwards while he stood there unjostled, that fat bastard. This is what happened.

Kelly runs into TKTWTSTE, and stumbles over her feet. She exclaims "Oh goodness!" to herself before she realizes who she has run into.
Kelly: Sorry!
Sudden realization strikes.
Kelly: What's your name?
TKTWTSTE: Uh... Ben?
Kelly: Sorry, Ben.
Kelly hurries off to wherever she was going.

WHAT WHAT HIS NAME IS BEN. That is so much shorter than TKTWTSTE! I'd start calling him by his real name, but I think my nickname for him is much more degrading.

Also: Why the fuck did I ask him his name? I guess I'll miss him a bit once the schoolyear is over. Did I get all sentimental or something? Heh. I should get him to sign my yearbook. Then I'll at least have proof that he is somebody when he writes "HAGS" in my yearbook. I swear to God, I didn't make him up. Oh! Also! Once I had his name, I decided to look him up in the yearbook. He is wearing the same thing he always wears.

I got my Debit card today, hooray. I suppose now I can set up an Etsy shop and sell the dolls I make. I'm getting better at making them a higher quality, so it might be worth it. As well, I could sell other things I crochet for fun. I also got my joint credit card with my dad today. We practiced using them and logging the things I spend so that I won't accidentally go into debt. We're trying to develop good habits now so that I don't get myself into credit card debt later. Unless I find myself really sore for money, I don't think I'll ever even use this credit card. I just don't see it as a viable form of money.

No comments: