Thursday, November 20, 2008

Like So

Why are we still out of cereal?! This angers me!

Freakin' love cereal.

So one of the techies dropped out of the play. And I will be replacing them! This means that most of my after-school free-time brought on by the extra-early dismissals accompanied by conferences will be taken up by being a techie in preparation for the play. This also means I will not be able to watch the play be performed opening night.

And, sadly, this also means I will have less free time. This is the biggest blow.

(I miss having free time.)

I bought a book today and it has words in it. I plan to read a vast majority of those words. I am excited for this, as I enjoy the way the words are put together, and I think the craftsmanship in the sentences is simply delightful. I also very much enjoy the carpenter of this book. He is not Jesus, but he is quite gay, and his name is Oscar Wilde. Which brings me to my next point:

Oscar Wilde has a way with T-H-E-A-T-E-R.
(Much like how Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A.)

Of course, as I sing this song, a delightful chap helps me discover that "Oscar Wilde has a way with AL-WAYS-BE-ING-SUCH-A-DOUCH."

No comments: