Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pegorama


We don't take very many pictures in my Photography class, so I'm stretching and scratching to make the few I have count. This image will be my submission for lines, texture, and high contrast (and maybe emotional likeness, frame within a frame, and scenery). We're supposed to have one image for each type. Unless I can get another photo shoot in this week, this one image is gonna have to do it all.

My Photography teacher makes me really sad when he gives us Photoshop tutorials. He'll be all like "And this is how you do this!" and I want to be all "ONLY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PHOTOSHOP IS. THIS IS HOW YOU REALLY DO IT."

CCW means Counter-ClockWise. That's the direction the picture needs to be rotated. No, don't--DON'T FLIP IT 180 DEGREES. WTF YOU JUST INVERTED THE IMAGE. Gawd. NO, DON'T CLICK THAT--Great. You deleted the internet. Also, it's now a crappy Jpeg. Good job.

No comments: