Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rambonious

Waugh, why do people have to call me when they're crying? I've never been good at saying words to make people feel better. The only thing I can think to cheer someone up is physical contact, and I'm no good at that either. So why have I been bombarded with blubbery calls and messages lately?

Maybe it's 'cuz I'm a good listener. (Most of the time)

Though, I can't help but feel like I failed someone when they walk away still just as upset.

So I got a packet from MSU containing my application for housing! They have a lot of different dorms to choose from and I'm having trouble deciding. I've ruled out the boy's dorm, the 21 and over dorm, the dorm my parents say is terrible, and the hoity-toity honors dorm. So now I'm stuck with a lot of other choices. Co-ed or no? I don't care either way, since my roomate will be a girl no matter what, and I know that the novelty of a co-ed bathroom wears off pretty fast. If I choose one of the all-girls dorms I'll get a sink in my room, which might be nice if I decide to keep a pet fish. But if I choose a co-ed dorm I'll get not only a dining hall right there, but a convenience store, too. But one of the girl's dorms is said to have the best dining hall on campus. But then the co-ed dorms have a your-side-my-side feel to them being split right down the middle, while the girl's dorms are a bit more mixed in. I do well with a defined space.

But the real question is: What will I do with Othello when I move off to college? There's no way a goldfish can survive a 14-hour road trip.

No comments: