Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Peice

It is so satisfying to lie here in bed and type up this post, knowing that soon after I will attempt to sleep, and come up with better ideas I should have instead blogged about. But now it feels more like my day has ended, as opposed to recounting the day-so-far. Which I never actually do. I just write what's on my mind. Writing down all the things that have happened in one's day is so... droll.

So I went shopping for things with my mother today. I bought clothing, and I am really happy with it. I'm excited to wear it next week, especially this one shirt with extra long sleeves that fits me quite well (considering). I also bought one of those scrubby brushes for getting at your back while in the shower.

IT IS HEAVEN.

I can scrub my back clean now! No more awkward reaching! I wish I hadn't waited so long to get one, but also I could never find one for sale. Ahhh... I am reveling in the smoothness of my back. Tonight's shower? It was godly. Now, I just need to find a way to apply lotion to my back, in the same areas, and my life would be set.

It is finals week. The only tests I have been taking are in History. A spelling test everyday for three days. I am pretty good at spelling, and even better at using words in sentences and defining them, so this final is a piece of cake for me.

I totally just misspelled 'piece.'

No comments: