Friday, January 30, 2009

Aquatistic


OH MAN WE ACTUALLY WENT TO THE AQUARIUM I DID NOT THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN.

I wish I did not have just elements on here. All I wanted to do was adjust the color on that picture, and everything went strange. It's too red and too yellow, but there is nothing I can do.


So I did not edit this image, but that is okay because me 'n little eel had some good times together. I would squat down to get a shot of him, and he would go back into the sand. As I stood up, he would as well. Four tries of squatting and standing, and I only managed to get a video of him halfway out. But hey, he is adorable. (Do you see his friend in the background there?)


Most of the shots I took came out really blurry or badly in need of some editing, so the three I'm posting are actually stills of videos.

I loved seeing all of the fish. Fish are just the neatest thing, and I pretty much fell in love with these fish that had horns on their faces. They were like the Unicorns of the sea (If the narwhal did not exist).

I bought a necklace with a golden seahorse charm on it, as well as some gummy octopuses.

There were two huge octopuses there (neato), a gigantic puffer fish (neatorific), and otters (neatastic). The otters were adorable and playful, and there was this chubby one eating clams on it's belly the entire time. These are all things I did not photograph.

No comments: