Wednesday, August 13, 2008

#892121

Augh, oh my God. I don't want to go on this trip. I leave in about three hours. My mother has been running around singing and dancing, saying things like "Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" She's way too excited for a trip to Montana. I guess she just really likes vast expanses of trees. You know, since we are going to a foresty area. And we live in a foresty area.

Hopefully, this time around, every place we visit doesn't burn down after we leave. Have I ever mentioned that? Last time we went to Glacier National Park, about and hour after we left an area it would burst into flames. Fwoosh!

I don't know if any electronical services will be available to me, such as internet or phone reception. But you'll know right away if there is, since I will probably feel compelled to make a post that's something like "Oh my God I saw a deer. This place is just like home, but hotter!"

Oh, and sorry about yesterday's post. I swear, for the past five years, I have been fighting the urge to take a picture of my dinner and write a journal about it. Yesterday, I finally gave in.

No comments: