Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mood Changing

I managed to do nothing today so completely that I can't think of anything to make a post about. So I'd normally just post an interjection, but I can't even think up a good topic for that.

Ermm...

Did you know...
That most people spell 'Hmm' with two M's?
Women are more likely to use the word 'gender' than men?
More than half of the bones in your body are in your hands and feet?
The brain continues to send out electrical signals 37 hours after death?
Humans share at least half of their DNA with a banana.
It is considered good luck to have a frog hop into your home?
Honey never spoils? (It just crystallizes, but heating it fixes that.)
Despite it all, in terms of passenger deaths per mile, space travel is the safest way to go.
If the population continues growing at it's current rate, by 2600 there will literally be no more room for humans on the planet.

Uh... I'm done now.

No comments: