Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Preliminary

Oh man.

Oh man!

Oh God oh God... My culminating project presentation is tomorrow. I'm so stoked to be so close to finished with it. But I'm also very nervous. I'm gonna get up there, blab too much about things that don't matter and sweat profusely, all while talking waytoofast. I practiced one last time today, and ended up squashing everything into the last 30 seconds. I hope it goes better tomorrow. I also hope I actually have time to show at least one trick... In my practices, I usually show one trick and describe a few others. I'd like to do two card tricks and a coin trick. But whatever.

I'm just so close to done...!

I just got distracted and gave my presentation again in my head. Eugh.

Ack! I did it again! But this time I was presenting to my Biotech teacher. Enough of this! I am going to go take a shower and read a book until I fall asleep.

(I started presenting again on accident.)

No comments: