Friday, July 25, 2008

Listless

For some reason I am just happy today. It might have something to do with how my mother finally wasn't home today and I had the chance to get all of these things done. It was nice.

I am a very handy person to have around. On a normal day, I have with me for you to use:
  • Chapstick
  • Breath Spray
  • Pliers
  • Wire Cutters
  • Scissors
  • Glue Stick
  • Calculator
  • Pens & Pencils of any type
  • Compact Mirror
  • The Time
  • White-Out
  • A Spare Book
  • Cellphone
  • Guitar Pick
I seriously just carry this stuff around with me. On an above average day I will also have:
  • Toothpaste
  • Floss
  • Safety Pins
  • Duct Tape (Used to be a must, until my mini roll ran out)
  • Scotch Tape
  • Camera
  • Music Player (iPod)
  • Screwdriver
  • A small snack
I'll also have a toothbrush every day I have the mirror, but you can't use it. And to be honest, you'd be amazed at how often someone needs pliers. Usually much more often than someone needs duct tape, I've noticed.

No comments: