Thursday, February 12, 2009

Microwave

I have no school tomorrow! There's really no good reason why, that's just how it is. And then I have no school on Monday--Four day weekend. What will I be doing these next four days? I have no idea, probably nothing. I may decide to get all responsible and apply to jobs, scholarships, and do some schoolwork, though. But I really don't want to do that stuff on my days off.

Right now, Louis is performing live in concert (or something like that). I know this because he slipped a flier into my Watchmen comic before he returned it to me. And right there, above the screaming viking skeleton, is his band's name in a font similar to that used in the title for 300. And instead of wishing him luck in his show, all I can think is how wimpy a Valentine's gift that is. Even Sean got me an orange KitKat bar circa Halloween 2006 that he stole from Sensei. And that girl I sit with at lunch gave me a whole bag of lovely little goodies.

But then again, it's not like I hand out treats on Valentine's. I really just receive them from my adoring fans. Perhaps I shouldn't complain. (I have sores in my mouth from eating too much candy.)

I feel like taking a moment to complain about the rubber bands on my braces.

Holy God mother fuck ow these things are obnoxious.

That is all.

No comments: