Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Best Value


I'm considering this mask to be done. I made a DTB mask for my mum back when the show was still new, but it turned out really, horribly ugly. This one is a little better... but still not perfect. I'll make another one in two years. Maybe that one will be perfect. And then she can have three DTB masks.

I will do my mother proud!

So today I am sick. I woke up with excruciating pain in my jaw, caused by my orthodontist's last ditch attempt to super speed my teeth. I then spent about five hours just lying on the couch, hardly able to gather the energy to stand up. Also, everything smells and tastes like beef bouillon. I have no idea what is wrong with me, but it really sucks.

But despite it all, I have taken a bunch of pictures of my process of mask-making. Because I know all of you (the both of you) are really interested in a long strong of pictures of partially completed masks with commentary as tomorrow's Ubiquity entry. Unless something interesting happens tomorrow. Then I might end up blogging about that instead, and completely forgetting about all the pictures I took.

No comments: