Friday, July 3, 2009

Insepid

The birds have moved into the space above my ceiling again.

Chirp chirp!

Chirp chirp!

CHURP CHURP.

Motherfucking birds.

Stormy caught a mouse today. It is her second mouse ever caught. She wins the prize for Biggest Mouse ever caught by a cat in our family. Usually the cats only catch little baby mice, but Stormy hunted down Mama Mouse. Sparkle has the gold for Biggest Bird with the wookpecker she caught, and Wedger has the prize for Biggest Thing since dogs would chase him into the house all the time. Trixie just hunts flies, but I've never seen her catch one.

I would like to send Stormy after the birds in my ceiling. She's never caught a bird, but I'll bet she'd like to.

And then?

Then there'd be no birds in my MOTHER FUCKING CEILING GAHH WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP.

No comments: