Monday, April 6, 2009

Sacred

There are ten more weeks until I graduate. And they aren't even all full weeks, so it's less than fifty school days left. That is so great.

I had an orthodontist appointment today. They didn't change much, just where one of my rubber bands connects to now. (They changed the band that was not causing problems.) Afterward, I had two hours until the school would start to wonder where I was, and I wanted to take advantage of my freedom in the middle of a school day. So I went inside the store who's parking lot I always use to turn around in. I bought a lunchable for lunch, as well as a soda that I am not allowed to drink in class. I ate my lunch, drank my soda, and the fun was pretty much over by then. I should have done more with my time.

Ugh. I have been trying to play Ico, but the game keeps randomly freezing. I'm not sure why... It coukd just be because it is an old disk, or it could be because it is a new Ps2. I am at the cemetary. And I just finish the fight with all of the monsters. I have not saved yet, and then BAM the screen does not move. So annoying.

But at least mum had a good look at Yorda. Now she can help me with my cosplay.

I need to find a wig for my cosplay. I usually look on eBay, and I think I've found a few that will work. But I want a second opinion. Guh. Wigs are so itchy.

No comments: