Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sneeze

Watching Adam Savage obsess over building a dodo skeleton and making the Maltese Falcon reminded me of some old career/job choices I used to have.

Y'know. The answers to what I want to be when I grow up.
They go like this:

  • I first wanted to work at McDonald's for a living (And I have the toys to back this up)
  • I then wanted to be an archaeologist (Again, the toys...)
  • A journalist, after meeting one
  • An architect
  • A pet store owner
  • A prop maker, like for movies
  • A teacher
  • A veterinarian
  • A computer technician
  • A web programmer
  • A fashion designer
  • A forensics scientist
  • A novelist
  • A photographic journalist
  • A surgeon
  • A lawyer
And I'm certain I've had passing fancies of other jobs, like trophy wife, stuntman, race car driver, and comic artist.

But gosh, it's really no wonder I had a hard time choosing a college, because I still have interests in all of these things. I even think of doing a lot of these things on the side, just for fun.

No comments: