Wednesday, December 17, 2008

TORNADO

Hooray, I have my glasses. I am planning a quick photo shoot before the end of the week, since I believe that picture in the top left corner could use some updating. And I do believe the addition of lenses would make the picture more attractive.

It did not snow here today. It snowed everywhere except here. I am not even kidding--The newspaper showed little pictures of clouds dropping snow completely surrounding my area, but no little pictures over my home. It is supposed to snow within the next couple hours, but I do wonder if that will happen.

It is currently 33 degrees outside, cloudy, and an 83% humidity.

Now if you'll excuse me, there is a cat posing and styling next to me that would like my attention. She either wants to play or wants head scritchies. Either way, I am willing to help.

No comments: