Sunday, June 29, 2008

Broadcast

I am surrounded by words. I don't much mind, I suppose I'm a bit of a bibliophile. But literally, there are a bunch of words all around my computer area. Kind of like a collection. Written on sticky notes and pasted to the wall, down on the note papers I keep underneath my keyboard. Most of them have a meaning, some of them I've forgotten what they were doing there in the first place. Usually, it is from these random words that I make the titles for these posts.

Fun, huh?

Just because I feel like sharing, here's one of the note papers I keep under my keyboard. This one is what I'd consider "filled up" so I've moved it to a different place. This particular piece roams around my room. It was under my bed for a bit, then in a stack of books, behind a cardboard cutout, and now inside my scanner. I won't throw it out because it actually has one bit of information on it that I still use every so often. Also, I've just noticed it is from 2006 - 2007.

I'd explore exactly what I've been doing to this piece of paper some more, but it's actually kinda boring to me. But I do want to tell you that it's on the back of a poem analysis for school that printed out incorrectly. Most of these notes are on failed print outs or scrap papers that still have plenty of room to write on.

Oh! And also, I've gone ahead and blacked out some sensitive information on there. Mostly just phone numbers and names. These people don't need your attention.

Now I just wish I could find an image host that'd let me upload giant pictures.

No comments: