Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ditty

I keep missing update times because I keep being away from my computer during update times. I might change the Ubiquity update schedule to be in the mornings after I wake up, instead of at night before I sleep. But then I might end up making a buncha posts about how tired I am, or about my dreams. That would be boring.

Or, at least, more boring than recounting the actions of my days.

Oh my Gosh, it is Tuesday! That means that tomorrow is (dun dun dunnn) laundry day! I don't have classes in the morning on Wednesday, so I do my laundry when everyone else is out. It is nice to have that time to myself. Even if it is really hot and uncomfortable in the laundry room.

So I'm getting into the habit of doing my homework way ahead of time. Which is great, because then it's all out of the way, but then I get a lot of "I can't hang out right now, I have all this work to do" in the evenings when I'm bored. Oh Well. At least I'm completely free for when somebody else wants to hang out. And at least I don't have to worry so much about my grades going down the tubes. Unless I'm doing all of my work wrong, which is another story entirely.

Argh, I should probably go take a shower. I get so anxious about showering. If I get an apartment, it won't be for the internet, it'll be for the private shower. It just freaks me out so bad because sometimes guys (usually drunk or high) will walk into our bathroom to use the urinals (why do we have urinals in a ladies room?), and then there is no way to hide because the urinals afford a direct view into the showers. Also, it is that time of the month for me, and that is embarassing.

No comments: