Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Imagination Determination

So dad came and bought me lots of food, hooray. He then gave me and Kyla a nice dinner, and it turned out to be a pretty nice evening. He only stayed for an hour or two, and then he went back to Great Falls to be with grandma.

Oh, and he also bought me a TV. So I guess it doesn't matter whether or not a PS3 will connect to my roomie's TV. And I guess it is nice to have a TV with a screen that is bigger than my laptop. I was wondering how I'd play multiplayer games on it. But what I'm really excited about is the fact that we have the remote for this TV, so I can do things like easily change channels or manipulate the volume. I can also buy this magic wand, now. And I think I will. I even reserved one, just in case.

And I'm living in a college town, so I should be able to find plenty of odd jobs I can do until I have the money to buy one. (I really want that magic wand.)

Man, I am five seconds away from doing my hair like Hermione, putting on wizard robes, and tapping the TV with a stick until it turns on. I mean, how cool would that be? And then maybe double-tap to put it into video mode. Oh my God, all of the possible scenarios are playing in my head right now. It would be so cool. I could just twirl it and the volume would go up! Jab at it to mute! Oh my God, I could get a remote for my PS2, and then program the wand to work with it as well. Tap the TV, it turns on. Double tap, video mode. Swish, and the PS2 turns on! It's like magic!

No comments: