Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stand So

I don't know if you remember, but a few posts back I wondered if there'd be anyone interested in turning Ubiquity into a book. Well! No such thing has happened, but I noticed this Blogger Buzz post. So of course I looked into it, mostly to see how much it would cost me to print Ubiquity (it would certainly be a fun novelty).

$85.65 for a soft cover, $95.65 for a hardcover. This is much more than the usual $20. I can also get it in digital format for $7.95, but what's the point in that? It seems there would also be 19 pages of Table of Contents, which I think it pretty bad-ass. I don't think I'll actually turn Ubiquity into a printed book... But maybe I'll consider printing one book for every year sometime in the future.

Oh, and it seems it won't print any images associated with my posts, which upsets me a bit.

Ahh, yes... Only $52.25 for a hardcover of all of 2008... Yeah, no, that's still a lot of money. Maybe if I get a job, or something, I'll reconsider. (Thank God I've at least spell-checked every post.)

No comments: