Saturday, August 29, 2009

Auditorial

So I managed to set my class schedule back to that one that is absolutely ideal for me. Now instead of having long, solid chunks of classes, there is an hour between each. My earliest class starts at 11am, my latest class ends at 4pm. And I looked and found all of my classes on a map, so I shouldn't get too lost. Here's hoping for the best.

It is nosebleed central over here. The dry air is just killing me. I'm losing so much blood over this, too--I was so weak today I just stayed in the dorm and watched internet TV. I don't want to go out for fear of random nosebleeds during a social situation. This problem is seriously taking over my life. If I keep on gushing blood like this, I'll probably end up in the ER.

My dad has similar problems with the dry air, so we think it is genetic. I asked him how he dealt with it, since he was born and raised in Montana. He recommended nasal spray before bed, and steamy showers in the morning. He also said that the problem usually cleared up for him in just a few days. I hope the same will be true for me, otherwise I'll end up with another unusual health problem.

I should also point out that I still can't smell anything.

No comments: