Saturday, August 8, 2009

In the Neighborhood

My Sony Reader will be arriving on Tuesday. I will be out of town on that day. That is all I have to say on that.

So after waking up and having proper time to digest the GI Joe movie from last night, I realized that I am absolutely smitten with the doctor character. I found him to be attractive, and I don't know why. I'm usually not one to fawn over burn victims. But it seems I've made an exception in his case. After internetting a little bit, it turns out he is played by Tommy from 3rd Rock From The Sun! It has been so long since I have seen him on screen; it is good to know he is in movies now. Also: The weapons dealer. He looked so familiar, but I just couldn't place my finger on it. Until I came across the GI Joe Wiki saying that he was played by Christopher Eccleston, the 9th Doctor Who. How could I miss that?! I am disappointed in myself.

But I get a cheap thrill out of knowing that The Doctor was partnered with the doctor in the GI Joe movie.

I just spent 45 minutes sifting through GI Joe movie trailers, trying to find just one image of the doctor. I ended up watching the Japanese trailer before I saw just a blurry glimpse of him. How frustrating, I wanted to post an image of him along with a lewd caption. I guess I'll just post this blurry still instead.


On the right: The Doctor.
On the left: Hot stuff.

Also, I must own this.

No comments: