Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sony Reader

Holy cow you guys there is a Sony Reader coming for me in the mail right now Jesus Christ it will be in my hands by the end of the week this is such a dream come true I can't beleive this is actually happening this was so worth the money oh my God a Sony Reader!

Is it going to look like this:

And it is going to have books in it that I am kinda interested in reading. Right now I have 34 books that I want to put on there... But I think I will hold off on putting them all on at once. They're mostly just entire series of books, and it would be a bit annoying to have to scroll through a bunch of the same type of book.

I will probably take pictures of the unboxing and then post them. Or maybe I'll take pictures, promise to post them, and never do it. I will write up a review of the thing as soon as it is in my hands, and then a follow-up review about how much I've loved the last 24 hours with my Sony Reader. And then just after the warranty expires I will write an angry blog post about how the damn thing broke and they won't give me my money back.

Oh my Gosh!

I am about to own a Sony Reader guys, you have no idea how amazing this is for me.

Yay!

No comments: