Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Binbo means Poor

My life is filled with joy at the number of television shows airing next week! Finally, something will be on. In fact, so many things will be on that I won't be able to watch them all. How sad.

Life will get even better the week after, though. Dexter and Pushing Daisies premier in the same week. Just the thought of it...!

Today, I gave a couple friends a ride home. One friend stole my backpack, which included my wallet and gas money. Blah blah blah, I'm angry and I'm not, whatever. I'm over it. Now I'm just upset that my afternoon was thrown off. I was planning to buy things.

So I want to buy leashes and harnesses for my cats. They're indoor only, and that's breaking my heart. So I think they'd enjoy it if I wrapped them up and yanked them around outside. It would really be very cute just to see their reactions. But I'm a little bit afraid that they would get sick, what with being sheltered from outdoors germs and whatnot.

Whatever, they're young and strong. They can heal.

Man, I am so sleepy. Goodnight.

No comments: