Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny

Achoo!

Bless you!

Achoo!

Bless you!

Achoo!

Two is the limit!

Today was a nice and interesting day. My interest was kept, which is wholly important. A friend of mine handed me some sheet music she wanted me to play. She said she wasn't sure if it was difficult or not, since she doesn't play the piano. Really, I was just impressed that it was authentic I-Payed-For-This sheet music, and not something printed off the internet. Playing it, I noticed right away that it was a very simple song (I've got he first two pages memorized, after only ten minutes). I also noticed that the song was gorgeous, despite it's simplicity. Even though it is incredibly repetitive at the start, it's still very dreamlike and wonderful. I can't wait to get the other eight pages down.

But first, I need to photocopy it. Because I'm pretty sure she stole it or something, and I want her to give it back.

So I ate leftovers for dinner. They were delicious. And now, my sinuses are freaking out in a very distinctive way, and I am drinking water hoping it will help. I am mostly certain that my sinuses are acting up because the food I ate was bad. I don't know what it is, but certain foods will make my sinuses freak out. For example, tempura carrots. I find them unbelievably delicious, but when I eat them I get really sick. And now the same thing is happening to me, but I'm not sure why. It's like some sort of delayed reaction, normally it happens as I am chewing the food. And not to mention, I'm feeling a bit nauseous right now.

I hope to God it's not food poisoning.

OHOH. Remember that thing on my eye that I hated? It's petty much gone now. I thought it would get really big and look like a pimple, but it stayed really unrecognizable the entire time. I think I felt it's last moments in life, as it died a very painful death. Because suddenly out of nowhere, that spot got so so so itchy. And then--No more! Hooray. If I get another one somebody will die.

No comments: